• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Givi E128 mounting kit for C-10 with hardware

ron203

Southeast Area Director
I have an E128 Givi mounting kit for sale. $50 plus shipping which is about $8-10 USPS ground. Included are all the pieces, bolts, rubber bumpers, etc. This kits makes a solid, no bounce/rattle, secure mount for a Givi box. No movement in 30,000 miles of hauling it around.

I moved the Givi top box to my C-14 using Phil's rack, so this one can go to someone who needs it.

E128%20plate_adapter_hardware%20for%20C-10_zpsaumylv6k.png

This kit bolts solidly through to the bike frame. This rack is $85-95 online if you can find one, but apparently are getting hard to find. You can download the installation instructions from the Twisted Throttle or Givi sites or you can PM for my email and I'll send them to you.

Thanks for looking!
Ron