• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Givi tanklock ring

loukoncor5459

Do any of the Givi Tanklock rings work for the C10? trying to find a good tankbag since my old one has been lost somehow.

Thank you

Lou

I could not find a reference to a C10 for any Givi tank lock rings. I did find one at SW Motech - see this thread.

I just checked out the SW Motech tankbags at the Moto Gp races last weekend . Seem to be nice quality but pricey .

I have the Givi on my Versys The holes for the mount ring don't line up with the C-10 fueling adapter. None listed on the Givi web site. I have thought of buying another for the Versys and re-drilling it to match the C-10 but have not done it yet.

Thanks all, i just ended up buying the Givi EA103B. Had an old Nelson Rigg i loved, but it went with the last bike I sold. I love a large Tank bag for storing water, snacks, gloves, rain gear, etc.

I have a blackbird and they didn’t list the ring. Cbr1000 ring was the exact same. You may have some luck trying to find a similar bike that fits the zg. Mine was bf03. I’ll match my bf03 up to my Connie and see if it could be adapted. I measured the bf03 and the diameter is larger then the zg and wouldn’t work. The cap of the zg is 3 1/8 long(+16th) the outer section of the cap is 4 1/2. So maybe you can contact givi and see if you can find one with similar dimensions and adapt it. Maybe a versys, zx12, zx14 idk.

Last edited:
I modified a BF 04 tank ring to fit my C-10. Works great. see attached file with tracing of ring. Looks like it will be close to the bas at full lock, but I have not had a problem.

Attachments

• Givi tank lock ring.pdf
    391.2 KB · Views: 62
I modified a BF 04 tank ring to fit my C-10. Works great. see attached file with tracing of ring. Looks like it will be close to the bas at full lock, but I have not had a problem.
May I pick your brain some more about this tank ring? Let me know. Thanks.

What brand or where can I get those side deflectors?
Those are Baker air wings . They no longer make them for our bikes but you might try to contact them . They were able to get me some even though the site said unavailable a couple years ago.