• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Good motorcycle cover for a c 14

Both Wally world and Cycle Gear carry an inexpensive one.
Get the largest you can get. {Gold Wing or Harley size}

Ride safe, Ted

If you do leave it outside and covered you have to be aware of mice getting in there and potentially destroying the wiring system.
There's been a couple of threads on this problem recently; apparently wiring covering is made from a soy based material that mice like to eat.
I'm lucky; I've got a heated garage and 2 wild ass cats. We live in the forest and there isn't a rodent alive within 1000' of our place/
Nick
2014 C-14

Both Wally world and Cycle Gear carry an inexpensive one.
Get the largest you can get. {Gold Wing or Harley size}

Ride safe, Ted
I’m with Ted here. We have used this basic cover here for many years both on the C-10 and C-14.

If long term outside storage then I would suggest a more formidable cover otherwise for covering when traveling or occasional overnight this works fine - save the extra money and put it in your tires or gas tank.

I bought the OEM cover when I had to relocate to Missouri for six months at a time. The bike had to be parked outside. The OEM cover did a great job, and it does fit a trunk. For a retail of $169.95 it was a bargain if you ask me. It held up for the two years I had to relocate to Missouri, so one year of use outside. It breathes nicely, and I experienced no surface rust on any fastener. I still have it, and it is still in great shape after six years. https://www.kawasaki.com/en-us/shop...ver?cm_re=LISTING-_-VEHICLEACCESSORY-_-BUCKET

I bought the OEM cover
That is a notably nicer looker cover C 14!

Will say there is some joy in uncovering ‘Blue’ from a generic, quiet, plain-featured, ordinary cover in front of others for them to see and hear the beast that was caged within.

I bought the OEM cover when I had to relocate to Missouri for six months at a time. The bike had to be parked outside. The OEM cover did a great job, and it does fit a trunk. For a retail of $169.95 it was a bargain if you ask me. It held up for the two years I had to relocate to Missouri, so one year of use outside. It breathes nicely, and I experienced no surface rust on any fastener. I still have it, and it is still in great shape after six years. https://www.kawasaki.com/en-us/shop...ver?cm_re=LISTING-_-VEHICLEACCESSORY-_-BUCKET
LOOKS REALLY NICE, but you'r just advertising to thieves what a fantastic machine is located within that cover. It would make much more sense to get one that says, Harley-Davidson, perhaps, as who would want to steal such a pig [with apologies to any COG members who ride H-Ds, in advance]o_O:devilish: