• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Good News

Deepseamdv

Couple of days ago I found out that a major motorcycle manufacturer has decided to provide engines, electronics and most importantly engineering support for my newest LSR attempt. This is a fully enclosed streamliner that I've been working to get backing for a couple of years. Once the remaining financials are worked out construction will begin. That's expected to take 14 - 18 months followed by a year of testing before attempting the LSR.  :) :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :) .

Congratulations on your good news! 

I'm interested in hearing your story and what happens.    Good luck.

Can't wait to see the progress. Make sure you start a build thread! :great:

Well I guess since you said you will be leaving (post on May 27) I don't
need to invite you to Maxum for the run there.

Deepsea said:
Couple of days ago I found out that a major motorcycle manufacturer has decided to provide engines, electronics and most importantly engineering support for my newest LSR attempt. This is a fully enclosed streamliner that I've been working to get backing for a couple of years. Once the remaining financials are worked out construction will begin. That's expected to take 14 - 18 months followed by a year of testing before attempting the LSR.  :) :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :) .

Do you need a pit crew?

This will be something to watch for sure. Michael is absolutely serious about he racing, and second best won't get it. I'll be watching this too  :great:  Steve

You know how many pictures we will be expecting in the build thread.......You might have to hire a documentary crew.