• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Good results with Ivan's Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
Home from the NE Spring Fling Rally safe and without performance awards. The riding over the last 4 days provided me with a good opportunity to see how the Ivan's flash performed over stock. It lived up to all the hype others have already stated. Two things that impressed me the most were... 1) The smoothness of the improved throttle response is terrific and made a huge difference while riding the curvy Catskill Mountains roads, and 2) the better fuel economy was very noticeable. Not only on the bike's dash computer, but by comparison. On a ride where we all started out with full tanks, at a fuel stop I took at least a gallon less than Kevin (H2SE) and Terry (FZ1). Based on gallons used and miles ridden, the best fuel economy I got during the rally was 47.6 MPG. I feel a 25% improvement is not too shabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.