• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Goodies for sale

Wizeguy

Hi all, haven't been around for a while.  Almost miss y'all...  OK, guess I kinda do.  Sniff sniff.    Even with my tendency to hoard things, I have a few items leftover from my Connie ownership that I think it may be time to part with.  If anyone is interested in them, please let me know.  You can post here and wait for a reply, or you can e-mail me at wizeguy6(at)juno(dot)com.   

I have for sale:   

One Morgan Carbtune II, nearly new condition, including the nice padded carrying case.  Of course I bought it when the dollar was strong against the pound, so I get to take a big hit on that one.  Would like to get $70 back out of it, but make an offer if you're interested.    SOLD

One Stop & Go Tire Plugger, the version on this page right here: http://www.amotostuff.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1075&Category_Code=stop%26go  It has never been used.  The zipper case is dirty from being stored on the Connie, but it is totally unused.  MSRP is about $45, I'd like to get $30.    SOLD

One McMaster-Carr headset adjustment wrench, used only once I believe.  $10.    SOLD

An old Autocom system (maybe the original Autocom?) that Bob Seelye gave me quite some time ago.  I think it's complete, except for the helmet plugs.  I tried and tried to make some plugs that would work, but was never successful, probably due to my lack of electronics skill...  So I'm assuming it works, I just cannot tell you for sure since I couldn't hook up anything to receive the output signal.  If you're interested and think you can/want to make it work, it's yours.  Bob charged me nothing, I will extend the same courtesy to any COG member interested.    GONE

I also have a few small odds & ends, if you're interested then please make an offer: 

Valve adjustment tool from CaST, for ZG1000.  SOLD
Feeler gauge set with a lockscrew, so you can take out the Connie-sized ones. (Again, ZG1000)   SOLD
Bag of 4 fairing nuts from Murph. (You guessed it, ZG1000...)
A Cramp-Buster, just like this: http://www.amotostuff.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=70-1070&Category_Code=crampbuster 
A tank protector, in original pkg, just like this: http://www.amotostuff.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PG-5005C&Category_Code=zg1000_body_wind   

Thanks for shopping! 

Mike - what model is the Autocom? If it is a PRO, I am interested as it will be compatible with my headset. I have most of the other terrific goodies you are selling.

Hi Steve, sorry for the slow reply. I didn't get a forum notification of your post. Vic Salisbury contacted me first on the Autocom, and I'm just waiting to hear back from him after sending him details. If he is not interested, it's yours. Yes, it is an "Autocom Pro", and it is set up for the older 5-pin headsets. Mike

Steve & Vic - Got your last messages, will send PMs tonight. Sorry, been busy all weekend & have a client from China in town today... Will gets things rolling to get these to you. Autocom and Stop & Go spoken for.

Updated first post in the thread to remove sold items...  PMs sent re fairing nuts and Carbtune.

Updated to show the rest of the sold items.  Which was pretty much all the good stuff.  If you're interested in any of the other things still listed, drop me an email at wizeguy6(at)juno(dot)com.  Thanks!