• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Got my ECU back from Shoodaben today

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzywicki9209

I wanted to get a flash for my C14 and was deciding between Ivan and Shoodaben. I decided to go with Steve and Shoodabeen. Shipped it off last Friday and got it back today. Steve wanted to chat prior to me sending him the ECU so he could get an idea of what I wanted. We chatted and the Mountain Runner Premium was perfect for me.
I live in Northern VA and frequently ride in the mountains and hills to the west. I also do a lot of flat road riding. I got the ECU back in and went for a 40 mile ride. Loved it. 2nd and 3rd gear just keep pulling. I tried a couple of rollons in various gears at various speeds and it did great in all conditions. The motor seems much smoother now. With the stock ECU, I was feeling a buzz on the right handgrip that would make my arm a bit numb after awhile. With the MRP, I didn't notice any vibrations or buzzing. Can't wait to get more miles on it as we head into the spring. Got my top case parts today too. Overall a great motorcycle Friday. I'll post my thoughts as I get more miles on the flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.