• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

GR26335,mAthosalas is here,Concours 07

mathosalas723083

yXQg4Bh.jpg
Hello to all,Costas Patras GR here,I start join the club.Nice to meet U.🙂
BxsiSgT.jpg

I'm so happy(and positive surprised) to ride a silver blue '07 Concours.Excellent bike,trips takes another face riding this bike...so glad for my new choice.It's been a long time,about 30 years plus riding,that is my 15th bike and I allready enjoy it a lot.
XlSGEgm.jpg

2 Months only with my beast ,about 3000km till now,we ride to "know us better"and I'm start feeling that the beast comes to stay for a long long time with us(me and my trip mate)
8osSqhC.jpg

I see a lot of interesting posts here,so I'm the new guy with all these fokin strange questions for the GTR,I'll try to be gentle with that,your support pls.🙃

So,glad to meet you.Greece also is a wonderfull place to ride our GTRs and of course if anyone comes to my Country I'll be here to guide you.Have fan and fun with your bikes...See U 😉

P.S Here is an unprogrammed tough meeting with a Hayabusa...keep heads down thereee 😂😂😜
mtTcm0j.jpg

mAthosalas - Welcome to the group. Lots of great folks all enjoying our passion for life on 2 wheels!

Join COG as a member and get access to a host of technical documents, Concourier magazine online and more.

Ride Wild mAthosalas, looking forward to seeing you around.

Wayne, Carol & Blue