• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Grant Ensrud appointed to NWAD

danodemotoman

COG# 2877 WAAAD
Announcement in the 2019 Concourier Issue 4 that COG ED has filled the recent vacancy.
Many thanks to both Grant for stepping up to fill the remainder of current term and Tom Vaughan for his service as NWAD!
Let's do out best to support Grant.

EDIT: Fixed spelling in my last name. :great:

Many thanks to Tom for his leadership. Grant will do a fine job too. Congrats to both. We will miss Tom and Jamie.

Thank you both Gumby & Grant for stepping up and volunteering your time!  :great:

Thanks to all of you for making COG such an enjoyable group to be part of.  :great:

Thanks everybody. Even though I live in the SW my roots are in the NW, I will always be around to assist when/if needed. :beerchug:

See y'all in Vancouver.

You folks are the oil that keeps this machine clicking along. Congrats Grant, let me know if I can help. Congratulate Tom on a very successful tenure and of course welcome He and Jamie into the finest area...................SWROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!  :beerchug: :)

Do to reason having nothing to do with COG and I wish to keep private I am stepping down from this position.  I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please respect my privacy and don't ask why as the matter is very private to me.

Good luck with your situation Grant. Hope to meet you sometime, somewhere and shake your hand.
Ron

ron203 said:
Good luck with your situation Grant. Hope to meet you sometime, somewhere and shake your hand.
Ron

Yep Grant is truly a good feller and worth knowing even if he was a Jar head.  ;)

I told Charley I would do interim if I can or the BOD can move some meetings around.  I have City Council at 6 pm on the 2nd Wednesday and the E board meeting for the American Legion Post here in town on the 3rd Wednesday at 6pm. Some Mondays are taken up too as a board member for the county transportation. Here I an the chair for the building committee. We are building a bus barn and offices. I have a meeting for this on the 23rd. Then on the 27th the Mayor and a couple of other councilmen and I are going to Olympia  (state capitol) to meet with some legislators. Of course this will be weather permitting. The passes can be a hard nut to crack if it's snowing.

I am sure glad though the city pays for mileage. My Full size Bronco LOVES gas. During the warmer times take a motorcycle. Pays the same. But I don't get paid enough to really do any thing with it. For the City I am on the road committee but only if they need me. I am on the  Building Committee and Public Safety committee.

I am the Mayor Pro Tem. Do you know how scary it is after a meeting the mayor can't make. Especially when the Clerk walks up and says here sign this and it's for spending a lot of citizen money the counsel approved. (it was needed and the town benefited) But still numbers I'm not used to. If you are still with me my goal as member of all these committees and counsel is I want my vote to be good one 50 years from now. 

My concern is getting too much on my plate and not doing a good job for all of them.   

Grant, bummer to read/hear about this. I missed this earlier and was ready to give congrats but as we are all understanding, you have my support and hope all is well! Hope to see you and the rest of the guys on a ride soon!

Cheers,
Robert

GrantE said:
Do to reason having nothing to do with COG and I wish to keep private I am stepping down from this position.  I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please respect my privacy and don't ask why as the matter is very private to me.

Sorry to hear this Grant.
You still have my respect and support.
Looking fwd to riding with you again.
Be well.