• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Great ride with Rusty today

GrumpyGuns

Training Wheels
Met up with Rusty for a bit of pavement shenanigans. We rode up Hwy 39 to Crystal Lake then back down to East Fork up Glendora Mt Rd to Glendora Ridge Rd over to Mount Baldy Rd and down around to head back up Hwy 39 to Crystal Lake. Great ride!

Here is some of the ride.
https://youtu.be/KKOxmT-PMpY

Yes That was a great day of riding! No traffic, open roads, great sunny weather, and fun persons to ride with! it was a surprise that the Ridge road was open but a very welcome one! Thank you for capturing the fun Jeremy! We will do it again soon!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

We will have to get some more folks to go next time. Sorry I went by you guys there at East fork, wasn't expecting you guys to be sitting there. Did you and Attila do the whole loop again?

We just did the East Fork, Ridge road, and down Mt Baldy road just like you and I did earlier...We decided that we probably needed to work our way home afterward...traffic was pretty good going home, thank goodness! What movie did you end up seeing?

:motonoises: :motonoises: :great:

She drug me to the new 50 Shades movie :-[ should have know when she wouldn't tell me what we were seeing. Glad to hear you guys made it home uneventful and glad Attila got to make that run.