• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

GTR 1400 Meeting in Belgium

Gie the Belgian guy

On the annual GTR 1400 Expert Group Benelux a huge number of C-14's  came together.
Most of them from Belgium and the Netherlands, but also 2 participants from France (Jo & Loulou)  and one from the UK (the one and only Boomer).
51 C-14's were present, about 70 people. I never saw so many C-14's together in Europe.
Boomer and me represented Cog and GCE, together with Raf (participant GCE rally 2018), who put his soul in this event.
Hereby some pictures of the event. Many thanks to the organisers, Raf Sonck, Jan Huysveld and everybody who gave them a hand.
More to see on facebook, look for Kawasaki GTR Expert Group Benelux. Greetz from Europe,  Raf, Boomer and Gie

Attachments

• Group picture.jpg
    Group picture.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 113
  • the flag.jpg
    the flag.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 116
  • line up.jpg
    line up.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 124
  • organiser Raf Sonck.jpg
    organiser Raf Sonck.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 125
Just like Ted...I wish I was there with my C14!! Looks like a great group of people! Very cool pictures too!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :beerchug: