• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Guy & Mae’s Tavern RTE Faux Pas

Rasmith

Folks,
Hope you made it to this ride. Between buying a house and a critical work emergency that pulled me back up to Omaha, this slid completely off my radar.

I close on my Home Aug 30 and on vacation till Sept 15. Hopefully I'll be at a point to make it to the Spider Ride which I encourage anyone who has not made it to this event to do so. It is a fun well put together event.

This is the next RTE.
I'll make sure to stay on top of this one because it's a great ride to 2 stops. Arrive hungry!!

Sept 23
-Sunrise Cantina - Sunrise Beach MO   (This is the Famous meet in the middle with the St Louis and SC Folks)  coupled with a ride to Peach Float (Scott’s General Store)- Iconium MO Last year we did an October Mulligan due to the excessive heat in July. Figured there may be folks not attending National Rally so this is a good opportunity to meet Rally folks on their way home. Setting 2 dates for this ride--
264 Sunset Hills Dr, Sunrise Beach, MO 65079
sunrisecantina.net
(573) 374-8185