• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hard Bags for sale

goatmar

Have a pair of hard bags great shape with keys. Asking $50 plus shipping. They have the reflective back panels. I also have antlers with bolts if interested at an addition fee.
I only road with the bags on for trips not local commuting. They weren't on the bike when I got hit. Thus selling them. Extra bonus, they have the COG stickers on them.

Attachments

• bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 125
  • bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 127
  • bag3.jpg
    bag3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 134
I drove to Franklin, TN a few years ago to buy a pair of bags advertised on Craigslist for $50. When I got there, the seller gave me enough C10 parts to fill the back of a Pontiac Vibe with the seat folded down. I'm sure his wife was happy to get that pile out of "her" garage!

Don't get sticker shock Mark. Shipping's the killer. Everything in one box was cheaper. So 2 bags, 2 antlers and bolts $200 shipped to 77375. Seems like alot but not really, you know the prices....... Let me know and we'll work out details.

Dave, This is Mark6K. COG changed my ID when I renewed my dues and from what I see I can't change it for 30 days. Stupid to me, but whatever. The $200.00 will work for me. My bags lasted the 24 years I have owned my Connie, so seems like a good deal to me. Only need because a kid in front of me with no brake lights stopped without warning, and three car lengths back wasn't far enough back on my part. Left bag and antler got destroyed along with a lot of other stuff. Could have been much worse except for His hand on me. Connie WILL ride again, had her since new and do not see us ever parting ways, though the garage isn't only hers anymore. How to proceed from here I do not know. How do I pay you?

Do you have paypal? Give me a call it's easier then this. I don't pick up if I don't know the number so leave a message and I'll call you back.
630-715-0196
Dave