• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Heli-bar mods.

nyst100

Mini Bike
I want to add a bar riser/ bar back to my already existing  Heli bar mounts to bring them closer to me. Does anybody know which one out there will work? I'm sure one of the Gen Mar or Sw Motech will probably work. Come on guys help me out here.
Thanks

Murph suggested selling the Helis and starting over. I would rather add and existing riser/bar back. I think it can be done but I dont know the center distances of the bolt holes on the ones for sale. I can measure my Heli bar bases to see what the center distance of the holes is/are.