• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Heli multi axis handlebars for sale

Kaw003

Tricycle
Heli multi axis handlebars for sale in great shape. All you need is a mount for your bike. It's the full bars , bar ends and hardware. It will fit any 7/8 handlebar mount but used on c10. Again you need your own mounting. I'll sell cheap if interested. 980-293-2672

Interested, I have a C10 with ZRX front end with 7/8" ZRX bars. I wanted to order taller bars but these may fit the bill and will have more adjustability. Do you remember how much more rise and pull back they had over the C10 bars?

Not exactly sure but I know for a fact it was taller bars than the original and it's nice to be able to move any position. But if you text my number 980-293-2672 I can send pic with tape measure on the bars. I'm willing to let them go cheap. $130 OBO

That is a darn good price for an item that is becoming 'unobtainium'.  I adapted a set to my c14 and love the setup. GLWS