• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Helibars and C. Bailey

BCMC in LA

For the following, local sale preferred.. please read on.

Selling a set of 2" Helibars Pilot series risers (part #: HR 04042) in natural billet aluminum, minus the 6 mounting bolts (saving on shipping weight). These have an accessory power port with cover on the left riser, and 1" Ram mount-style ball on the right riser. Both are pre-drilled with the relocation holes for the brake line mounting bolts. In good shape with wear that is mostly hidden when installed. I simply didn't want/need the extra height when I purchased the bike. $100 shipped obo!

C. Bailey windscreen in the +4" height in very good shape! Once again, simply have no need for this windscreen as it was installed at sale. My OEM height Kawasaki windscreen is preferred. $100 shipped obo!

Please don't get too.. frugal with offers. These risers are significant in heft, and the windscreen is large and bulky to ship, which will cost me.

As stated, I would prefer a local F2F sale. Willing to travel the greater Los Angeles area, including Orange County and the Inland Empire.

Will post pics shortly. I'm a little baffled as I don't want to merely post a URL link.. brb.

Last edited: