• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Helinox Ultra Compact Chairs

2andblue

COG Executive Director
Finally, after looking at the rest we just purchased the best!

✅ Compact folds to self contained bag: 13.8” x 3.9” x 4.7” (w x d x h)

✅ Stable 320 LB capacity

✅ Fast <60 second assembly / disassembly

✅ Lightweight 2.1 LB packed weight

✅ Comfortable supportive seat 20.5” x 19.7” x 26.0” (w x d x h)

My wife’s is a blue block color and mine a little more - like my personality 🤪 see attached..

Can’t wait to go get lost on Blue and pull over to sit in these comfy chairs!

Attachments

• 284CF611-DBF0-474F-A771-FCD70E727054.jpeg
    284CF611-DBF0-474F-A771-FCD70E727054.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 167
  • FBFC317A-48F4-442E-A044-1710E8CC85EF.jpeg
    FBFC317A-48F4-442E-A044-1710E8CC85EF.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Mine sits really well, except on wet ground, then it's like a quicksand scene out of old tv shows. Two beers and I'm rolling out of the chair to stand up as it slowly sinks into the ground. If you've got the "fat feet" things, use them. But they sit surprisingly well.

The feet don't look all that widely splayed out to be as stable as you say. I sat on one awhile ago with no beer on board, man, I don't know, I'm 6 ft and 205lbs.

I believe by design the angle and length legs (they are low to ground) the feet don’t need to be far apart and yes very stable.

I have tried REI Models similar in design except a little taller, likewise I’m 235 and 6’1”, they were very wobbly - not haaaapening.

We have begun tossing these chairs into our vehicle for fishing or other excursions - same features of light weight and super small disassembled and packaged size appreciated on more than just the motorcycle.