• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined the free trial membership and just picked up my 2022 Concours 14 look to the future of many many miles together with you Gentlemen. I retired from working in farming ( Nuts ) and saved for many years to purchase this fine sporty machine. Only 84 years young and ready to hit the road my friends call me Morningstar!

Good morning Wirediameter.
Your gonna like it here. Lots of good folks. (even Harry)

In which part of the Country are you located?
I'm in Texas.

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
last full-size machine was a few years after the war and that machine were the Indian Chief. During the seventies, purchased a lovely honda cub to ride on the farm and to date ridden it over fifty thousand miles. the time my strenth and balance witll exceed that of a young wiper snapper

Thread Locked for violation of Rule 17- Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. An account with fake contact and registration information may be locked, deactivated, or deleted without notice.

Users found creating multiple accounts risk having their primary account banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.