• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from a not quite noob in Houston TX

mytmatt

Hello everyone! I'm a returnee, was around for a while back in the early 2010s. I have a different (but of course very similar) C10 now and have relocated to the Houston area. I'm hoping to run into some fellow C10 enthusiasts, to ride with, wrench with etc. Please reply if any interest.

MattConnie at Freds.jpg

Without looking at the membership book, I can't tell you everyone that lives in Houston. But I can tell you that Ted the magnificent lives there.

Attachments

• Ted Adcock.JPG
    Ted Adcock.JPG
    315.6 KB · Views: 103
Where are you located? I'm in North Houston.
There are about 10 - 15 COG Members in/near the Houston area.
{Dependent on what a person thinks of as near}.

Ride safe, Ted

I'm on the west side of Houston, nearly to Katy. Closest good (or what I think of as good) riding looks west of here, Brenham at the closest. It was much better when I lived in North Texas, lots of great roads and scenery up there (that was close).

Welcome back. Im in the Woodlands and like you laid out while Connie was laid up. Finally got her running but
having issues with rusty fuel tank. Hope to solve it next week. Will let you know when she is on the road again and
maybe meet up somewhere in-between. Stay safe.

Well Connie is finally road worthy and have been riding to work and around the neighborhood last few days. No major issues and
really great to get acquainted with what a great bike they are. Let me know if you want to meet and greet and maybe find some others in the area who need to stretch their legs. Stay safe

Well Connie is finally road worthy and have been riding to work and around the neighborhood last few days. No major issues and
really great to get acquainted with what a great bike they are. Let me know if you want to meet and greet and maybe find some others in the area who need to stretch their legs. Stay safe
Sure, I'd be happy to do that. I've relocated to the north side...Lakewood Forest, just west of 249 and south of the Grand Parkway. It's Turkey Day week so maybe a little hectic, but thus far I've no plans for the weekend. Who else can we drag into this :unsure:

I work all day Saturday so this Sunday would work. Let me know if that works for you. Afternoon would be best

Sunday afternoon works for me. South and west, to any certain destination? I'm not familiar with that area.

Try again, I can't leave until 10:30 or so. I am coming from an hour south of Corpus Christi. So still a maybe depending on location.

Guys instead of trying to organize/coordinate here how about a group text? I will see messages there much more quickly and I would bet most others will too. My # is 325-245-6476

If you are sure of when and where I can put it on the calendar and FB. We can also email the Texas folks as a reminder.
Just pick date and time.

Mine: 713 962 1669. I will be on the road with Connie helping my son but might be able to
catch up with group if there is a ride for this Sunday. Lets meet up first and then we can
all agree on a common FB group page, etc.