• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from Arizona

Welcome from your Southwest Area Director! Beautiful bike! We have many members in the Arizona area along with Dan Charbonneau (Charby) the Assistant Area Director that will likely say hi soon. Thank you for becoming a member. You will see lots of benefits to use as one. The bike is great stock but to personalize to your liking you will need to dig into your wallet a little bit! Let the farkling begin!! :D :cool: (y)

Hi all -

New member here in Arizona and new Concours owner.

Been riding for 30+ years... mainly Harley and various dual sports. Loving the Concours so far and can't wait to flush the foolish statement I made when buying the bike, "Just going to leave this one stock"... knew it was a lie when I said it :)

View attachment 30958
Welcome aboard! Now is the time to let the fun out, you’ve been captive too long!

Nice looking machine - can’t wait to see your personal touch come out.

"Just going to leave this one stock"... knew it was a lie when I said it.." I realized the fallacy in that statement about 40 years ago. Maybe, "Stock Sucks" is trite, but it is the innovator in all of us that wants to personalize or carry the design intent further than the factory is able. Welcome!! Lovely machine. Where abouts in AZ? my company just pulled the trigger on a substantial expansion around the Mesa Airport, can always use an excuse to meet up with other riders...LOL.

"Just going to leave this one stock"... knew it was a lie when I said it.." I realized the fallacy in that statement about 40 years ago. Maybe, "Stock Sucks" is trite, but it is the innovator in all of us that wants to personalize or carry the design intent further than the factory is able. Welcome!! Lovely machine. Where abouts in AZ? my company just pulled the trigger on a substantial expansion around the Mesa Airport, can always use an excuse to meet up with other riders...LOL.
We're not far... in Casa Grande. We'll have to meet up one of these days!

I'm in Tucson so not far away. There's a couple in Casa Grande we ride with too. There was a couple of events recently that we went to, Devil's Cut in Springerville first week of October and last weekend in Laughlin. Planning on doing something in the Spring so keep an eye out.