• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from FL

Just bought a new '22 yesterday, 17 miles in and I know I did the right thing. Just got my insurance so ready to roll. Here to get learnt.
George welcome aboard!

YAY on the new 2022 machine, a blank canvas prepped and ready for our improvement assistance!

Feel you like your machine now, don’t wait get your machine flashed right now. I know it’s a few days downtime but do it - the smoothness in operation will blow you away and even a little extra punch to boot. The two prominently in the game: Ivan’s Performance and Shoodabeen Engineering. Educate yourself on their products, call them both and then get it done. PM me if you’d like more information on this from my personal experience.

As stated welcome, glad to see you are a full member - check out the tech pages as well…

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Welcome! Next gathering (scheduled) is Run With the Wolf in Suches, GA the weekend AFTER Labor Day. Check the calendar.

Welcome George! There's gonna be this feller known as Ted that is going to try to tell you red is the fastest color. Pay no mind to statements like that. He's old and we try to humor him and sometimes we let him think he's right. There's nothing like a new bike to get the juices going! Congratulations!

Well, in THIS case he’s right about red.
That’s why scientists measure galactic speed with red shift changes.🤣

Welcome to the Group George.
Your gonna like it here.
Just saw a post from another new guy in Florida (Billy).
Send him a hello.
He just happens to have a 2014 Candy Cardinal Red Concours14.

Rid safe, Ted

PS:
I am not old. I'm only 70!
RED "IS" the fastest color. Particularly 2014 Candy Cardinal RED.

Where u at in florida George?

Check yhe southeast area's calender for activities. Sometime towards the e d of december we have the last blast, rte...(ride to eat) near daytona. If u havent met any of the florida, Georgia coggers by then it'll give u the opportunity to meet some

Welcome aboard, join for the bike, stay for the people ...

Where u at in florida George?

Check yhe southeast area's calender for activities. Sometime towards the e d of december we have the last blast, rte...(ride to eat) near daytona. If u havent met any of the florida, Georgia coggers by then it'll give u the opportunity to meet some

Welcome aboard, join for the bike, stay for the people ...
Seminole County