• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from Kansas

KSC14CRZR

After years of wanting a bike, I picked up a Suzuki C50T about five years ago as my first bike. Enjoyed the hell out of it but have been wanting to get another bike for a different riding experience for a while now, always figured I'd get a small sport bike of some sort. Been watching YouTube videos and kind of fell in love with what the sport touring bikes offered, speed along with comfort. Went back and forth between the C14 and FJR for a while but I kept liking the C14 more. Started looking and found a couple a little over a hour from me, went out and test drove them, and now wonder if I will want to get back on the Suzuki. Had the biggest stupid grin on my face after getting off of the interstate. The guy was right that the speed gets away from you if you are not watching it. I'll be taking possession of it on Monday and am looking forward to adding a few bits to it and putting a lot of miles on it.

Welcome!  Congrats on the new bike!  Going from the C50 to a C14 is like going from water to 100 proof!  Just have to love the power the C14 has.  Be careful out there.  There are performance awards just waiting to be had.