• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from Maryland

benton03118901

Picked up a 2006 Concours back in January as a commuter bike and have been loving it so far. I joined the forum to learn more about the bike, especially it's quirks and maintenance tricks but I was pleasantly surprised to find a large, tight-knit community of people who love these bikes. I'm looking forward to putting some serious miles on this bike and spending time on the forum.

I also have an Aprilia RSVR which, while fun to ride, isn't suited for commuting or relaxed riding. I had an SV1000 as well (kinda still do) but it needed a lot of repairs that weren't worth the time or money and is torn apart in the corner of the garage and relegated to parts bike status.

Lol, had to rename the thread title. Wanted to make the obligatory intro, scrolled down the threads and saw a bunch of "Hello from..." and just posted the first generic thing that came to mind. Didn't notice at first that there was another "Hello from MD" in the last few days.

Lol, had to rename the thread title. Wanted to make the obligatory intro, scrolled down the threads and saw a bunch of "Hello from..." and just posted the first generic thing that came to mind. Didn't notice at first that there was another "Hello from MD" in the last few days.
I had to go back and look. I thought it was a double post.

I am that other marylander that just joined. What part of MD are you from? I am in Ellicott City, about 15 min down 95 South from Baltimore.

I am that other marylander that just joined. What part of MD are you from? I am in Ellicott City, about 15 min down 95 South from Baltimore.
I'm in New Market, near Frederick. Used to be familiar with Ellicott City since I grew up in Howard County, but I haven't spent much time down that way in years.

Welcome Marylanders to the group. Very excited to have you aboard.

In addition to the spring fling mentioned above I’ll be assembling a ride in the area end of April. I am from SE PA north of Philadelphia still looking at routes and will get onto the calendar in next week or so.

Welcome,
Wayne, Carol & Blue

Thx. I'll look for it. In "Events" tab then "list of events"? I may or may not have my Connie by then. Flying to pick it up 4/19.