• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from South Florida

cliffb319403

I recently purchased a 2012 C-14, coming from a harley what a difference. :oops:
Looking forward to many happy miles and meeting other COG members. I appreciate all the knowledge and how to articles here. Thanks to all that contribute.

Welcome! Are you really far south? Like, North Cuba south? Hope you enjoy your time here.

U just missed the last blast!! Held annually in/near daytona. Its a rte event.

Fyi check the southeast calender, there are several coming up in Florida...

Welcome, Cliff. There are 2 other members from Coconut Creek in our area. I live in Boca, and look forward to meeting you.

Larry Buck
FL-AAD
COG 3451

Cliff,
Welcome to the group.

AND - You will enjoy the differences of the HD and C-14 even more with saddle time and of course a multiplying factor with the more farkling we convince you to do.

Wayne, Carol & Blue