• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from St. Augustine Florida

Shytown

Hello all,

I new to COG but not new to motorcycling. I have been away for a few years and bought this Connie as one I had wanted way back when, but bought the Triumph Sprint ST instead. Anyhow, I am liking this bike and look forward to adding some useful bits on it to make it mine.

Shytown

Welcome to the group! Plenty of good folks, good info, and a heck of a great quarterly magazine too. And at a bargain price, IMO.

Toby

Welcome to our group. Hope to meet you in person.
You are close to our year-end RTE (ride to eat) in Titusville on 12/16. I've been hosting this event for 21 years, hope you can make it.
Lots of upcoming events this year, check the Events listing elsewhere on this site.

Welcome to our group. Hope to meet you in person.
You are close to our year-end RTE (ride to eat) in Titusville on 12/16. I've been hosting this event for 21 years, hope you can make it.
Lots of upcoming events this year, check the Events listing elsewhere on this site.
Yeah, that is a hop, skip, and a jump away, I'll surely be there, is it OK as a COG member that I bring someone who has a Kawasaki Versys, can he also attend so long as he is with a COG member, it's my nephew.

Yes, u can bring a guest... they dont have to ride kawasaki's..kawasaki...

As you start attending various COG events, you'll notice that our members ride all sorts of machines....even Harleys...lol...

The club motto.is .....join for the bike, stay for the people.

The people are what makes this club shine. Besides sharing knowledge, they are the kind of folks who go.out of their way to help out..

Welcome to the forum. You’ll love it here.
Moved from St.A. in ‘00. Met my wife there. Lived on C Street. Moved to Northern New England: VT, NH and Maine where I eventually found my 2000 Connie. Been lovin my C-10 and the wife 😜ever since and still with her being down in Western NC since ‘18. Always love St.A, and get back when we can💕💕

Nice man, I am currently living near vilano Beach A1A, and have been here since December. So new here as well. I guess I should add my info in my signature if I can. Thanks for the motivation...

Shytown

Welcome Shytown. You sound like a lot of us; got away from bikes and then bought a Connie to get back into biking.
Soon (next month I think) the COGdom is having a Track/sport touring day in Florida.
You might want to attend, or just go and hang out with the COGgers.
Great way to get to know some of the others.

Ride safe, Ted