• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from the Twin Cities

I was a member 15 years ago when I had a 2001 C10 and have lurked now again over the years. I later purchased a 2008 C14 and was very impressed so and last spring I upgraded to a 2017 C14 from Jboy4703 on the forum. I love these motorcycles but I have since had a stroke and no longer have the strength to muscle one around. I still want to ride but just not that large or tall of a bike. I had a ZL 1000 years ago but always wanted a ZL 900 so I think that is the ticket. I hope to find one this winter to keep rolling on two wheels just a little longer. Thanks for reading my story and accepting me back in the group!

I was a member 15 years ago when I had a 2001 C10 and have lurked now again over the years. I later purchased a 2008 C14 and was very impressed so and last spring I upgraded to a 2017 C14 from Jboy4703 on the forum. I love these motorcycles but I have since had a stroke and no longer have the strength to muscle one around. I still want to ride but just not that large or tall of a bike. I had a ZL 1000 years ago but always wanted a ZL 900 so I think that is the ticket. I hope to find one this winter to keep rolling on two wheels just a little longer. Thanks for reading my story and accepting me back in the group!
Proud to see you back and hear your passion for life on two wheels.

Former resident of Montrose, MN - now in PA, miss ‘home’…

Proud to see you back and hear your passion for life on two wheels.

Former resident of Montrose, MN - now in PA, miss ‘home’…
My wife no longer rides but both of my kids do so they help keep my passion going. Minnesota will always be home for me, born and raised here.