• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from Yellowknife, NWT, Canada

texasjoepig452

Hello All,
Robert from Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Today I made a deal on a 2022 Concours. Trading in a 2019 Triumph Speed Triple RS, I love the Triumph but it's not suited for long distances as the dealer is 1400 Km away. Great for the Yellowknife back roads through. Also worked out a deal on a 2023 Kawasaki zx400rr. A little screamer, with a red line past 14000RPM.
These will be my last motorcycles purchases for a long time so might as well make the most of it.
I will be picking the bikes up in Edmonton, Alberta, in the middle of April and trailering them back to Yellowknife.

Tomorrow I make my hotel reservation for the Rally in Canyonville, OR.
See you all there!!! Very excited to say the least.

Welcome Robert! Hope you are staying warm up there. Jealous of your region for the rugged beauty and vast openness…

Congrats on the new machines!

See you around,

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Welcome Robert! Hope you are staying warm up there. Jealous of your region for the rugged beauty and vast openness…

Congrats on the new machines!

See you around,

Wayne, Carol & Blue
Thank you! Starting to get lots of sunshine now and soon the melt will be on. It's a beautiful place. I would be happy to show anyone around if they make the trip.