• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello y'all,

couslby747068

I live in the south, as in southern Wisconsin. I have several bikes and am well aware that happiness is only one bike away ! My latest buy is a 2004 concours, hence I joined this forum to find out what I don't know about them. My first kawa was in 1973 ( still have it ). now I need a 2004 kawasaki shop manual for it. Any suggestions ? Thanks, ccridr

Yeah, EBAY, you might get lucky at a dealer but I doubt they offer that anymore, worth a try though, you never know. I was in Wisconsin once, small town, Tomah, great area. :) welcome.

Welcome to you! I spent the summer of 2018 in Pleasant Prairie on business. Nice area. Also spent a lot of time in Appleton for a past employer. Beautiful summers! Winters? Mmm, not so much...

I live in the south, as in southern Wisconsin. I have several bikes and am well aware that happiness is only one bike away ! My latest buy is a 2004 concours, hence I joined this forum to find out what I don't know about them. My first kawa was in 1973 ( still have it ). now I need a 2004 kawasaki shop manual for it. Any suggestions ? Thanks, ccridr
Be sure to research here before going strictly by the manual . Folks have found better /easier ways to do repairs and maintenance . The Tech pages have alot of great info too . Most Google searches lead here also (easier to search through Google) I really haven't used my manual much since joining COG immediately after buying my bike years ago .

This is the one I have , I keep it around for occasional use . My bike is an 87 . Changes were made after 95 I believe ( front suspension , brakes , dash and body panels) but the engine remained the same for the most part ( I think the cam chain tensioner was changed on the later models .)

If you can make it to this lots of good C10 knowledge and great COG guys