• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Help! Which parts do I need?

shredran

I'm alive and well, but I crashed my bike yesterday going about 20-30mph and walked away with minimal injury. My front rim is bent (ordered an entirely new one) but i now have a cracked piece of plastic and I'm hoping it's not a super expensive thing to fix. Additionally, some of my pieces, such as my Givi top case, are scratched from the road, and I'm wondering if any of you know how to fix it...not sure if i could sand the scratches and then repaint using exact same colored paint...Please see pictures and let me know if you're aware please:

Well its good that you're alive! I cant help you too much other than I saw a used wheel for an 08 for $237 instead of $742 new. They may have different years available. saw it a few days ago and its still there. Themotorcycleguys in Anaheim Ca. Its an ebay store. They also have a website just for buying so its a little confusing if you go there. Ive had very good dealings with them. Best packaging I have ever seen.

Some abs sheet stock and abs glue will get you going till you can replace that bottom piece. Maybe a few well placed pop rivets along with the glue.