• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hey, got an old air cooled 1000 Cop Bike?

Hey MOB!
Got  your message as well..Need a picture of the fitting on the tank that the petcock screws into....

Murph

Murph said:
Hey MOB!
Got  your message as well..Need a picture of the fitting on the tank that the petcock screws into....

Murph

gimme a day...
iirc, its a male straight threaded pipe style fitting,about 3/4" diameter,  the petcock attaches to with a collar and gasket ring.. the petcock has a removable "bowl" at the bottom, and an internal screen.
but I'll try to take a pic..

Murph said:
Ive got two of the petcocks,  no hurry..

Thanks!

looks like this
s-l640.jpg

I saw "police" versions for later year models, that had a similar 2 hole screw plate mount, like Concours C10's, mine is not like that.. so if it's a male threaded intake port, or 2 hole flange.. doesn't help me.. just mentioning..

if it looks like this "Police" version...I'm out.
s-l640.jpg

Murph said:
The picture is the ones I have..can you verify the diameter of the nipple?

Murph

I gotta unbury the DiRtDaWg...

but, I looked around, and found something on e-bay stating it's 22mm.. can't say for sure, but it was a replacement for my bike.

:??:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
and here, I was hoping you'd say you had a brand spanking new complete Lockhart oil cooler, with lines, and crankcase ports.. damn..
:))