• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Historic CONEY ISLAND restaurant Fl

Connie girl

RTE: 1112 Jefferson, Brooksville, Fl 1/7/2023
You too can enjoy some same foods as did Elvis. Lots more food options now.
Good secondary roads in any direction. The town is growing & easy to get to attractions nearby, whether in a large town or smaller like Brooksville. Plan to eat at 11A

Last edited:
Yup, what she said
We've had many RTEs here over many years and always enjoyed the food and service. Easy bike parking, reasonably priced and we usually have an air conditioned private room.

For those looking at personal safety equipment, very nearby there are 3 gun stores & a military "Army/Navy store near by.
1 nearby store has 2 indoor ranges, 1 hand guns, other rifles.

Last edited:
19 days til this ride
Enjoy the seasonal activities then,
then meet up with your motorcycle riding friends in charming Brooksville.
Check out it's online presence for other things to do or see, like Mermaids!

19 days til this ride
Enjoy the seasonal activities then,
then meet up with your motorcycle riding friends in charming Brooksville.
Check out it's online presence for other things to do or see, like Mermaids!

Not to be confused with “your charming motorcycle riding friends in Brooksville.” LOL

I'm riding an hour to a group breakfast at 7am in the 30's and then an hour and a half to Brooksville. I'll be ready for indoor seating, plase.
Ride fun.
Roy

Great to see you all. The Coney Dogs were on point. Thanks again SteveJ, for pointing out some great roads for the ride home, even though we were on 4 wheels we enjoyed the trip back.

Attachments

• IMG_7219.jpg
    IMG_7219.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 77
For those looking at personal safety equipment, very nearby there are 3 gun stores & a military "Army/Navy store near by.
1 nearby store has 2 indoor ranges, 1 hand guns, other rifles.
I availed myself of this opportunity and purchased a lovely piece of hardware.