• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hiway 32E out of Lebenon MO

Wess

I just took the first 25 miles or so by chance on my way to Memphis last week and this road rocks. Hill's, curves, and little traffic (at 7am on Wednesday morning anyway). I have no idea what the road is made of but it is red, like a clay tennis court, and the GT's just loved it. They were really sticking and it was only an hour or so after a rain storm. However then I turned south on 95 and that is one nasty road that some of the Avon folks might like as it gets real nasty.