• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

HOHENWALD OFFICIALLY CANCELLED

Tinsailor

In light of the ever changing events we have in our world now, I believe it to be a logical, safe and prudent move that we cancel our rally and tend our business at home and be with our families until things settle out. We can plan on this as the spring rally for next year. May God bless us all in these uncertain times.

Speaking strictly for myself, if we did go, all that would be on my mind would be what was happening at home and what kind of directives would be about to come out of the governors office. And I believe that’s what would be on everyone’s mind.

One of my favorite rallys, but the right call to make. This edition is canceled, but I like  to think of it as "postponed." Thank you Tim and Jack McVickers who have  put in a LOT of work just getting it to this point.  Thank you. Thank you!

Ron

Good call.  I was about to say I didn't want to be away from home that long.  Sad, but necessary. :truce:

Best call Tim and Jack, thanks for heading this up and look forward to seeing everyone once this is over.

Just a reminder to everyone, if you’ve made a deposit, make sure you call the campground and get it refunded.