• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Holy cow it's heavy.

Bumped something with a saddlebag pulling into the garage and it tipped over. I already had my feet down but dang. I couldn't save her and down she went.

I think cause I was already trying to hold the bike and doing like waddle speed is why nothing broke. Small scrape on the saddlebag where it bumped the edge of deep freeze. That's it. Deep freeze sticks out some and I forget about the bags. Never had bags before.

Like to never got her back on the wheels though. Good grief. Used every trick I know. Finally just bent over, swore, and picked it up. With my back, cause I'm smart like that.

Christopher, I had to use my tractor to pick mine up, so good for you that you were able to get her up by yourself. Those magic words sure worked for you.
  Brent

Shame, embarrassment, and not wanting the neighbors to see mine laying in the driveway generated enough adrenalin, to pick mine up by myself........ twice .    :)

Like Gilligan to the Skipper when he sad he was just big boned...Yeah, covered by big fat!

The parts are sure stout compared to my ZX-10, wheels/tires are double the weight I would surmise. But just last week I got the front wheel up on both.

I am dreading the day I need to right my Blue Whale.