• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hoosier Hills and Hollers 2016

bigk64

Ride to eat, eat to ride
  Lets play the old word association game. You say Indiana and I'll say the first words or images that come to mind.

Indiana: Corn fields, basketball, Larry Bird, Amish buggies, Jim Nabors singing "Back Home Again in Indiana", The Indy 500, Brickyard 400, Gary steel mills, time zone confusion, motorcycling. MOTORCYCLING? You bet! That's what comes to mind when I think of Indiana.

Yes, Indiana is the Cross Roads of America and has great Interstate system. But hop off one of those Interstates in southern Indiana and do a little searching and you can find some fun roads to ride. And if you are reading this you are lucky enough to have friends that know where those roads are. So come on over, up, or down and join us enjoying all that Indiana has to offer.

This years Hoosier Hills and Hollers Rally will be held Sept. 24th and 25th at McCormick's Creek State park, near Spencer, In. All the info you should need is on the calendar so check it out and come join us. If you have any question please let me know. Hope to see you there. 

Ok, I'm all set, I've got my reservation in for the rally and a room at the Canyon Inn. I'm looking forward to seeing all that Indiana has to offer.  :great:

Unfortunately, something has come up and I'm not going to be able to make it out for the rally. Maybe next year...

Well another Hoosier Hills and Hollers is in the books. This was the fourth one, wow time flies. Thanks to all of you that were able to make it hope you had a good time. The weather was perfect for riding Saturday and everybody had a safe day. So hope to see you all next year.