• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous – April 25-27, 2014

I get there a couple of day early (again), drill out the refrigerator front door for a tap, get a small CO2 tank with hoses and keg tap, and go get the keg of Killians Red that Cliff has ordered from that local packy. Done a couple of them, small investment, and Cliff is left with a cheap way to have beer on hand. 1/4 keg would do him well for a few weeks. Better/cheaper beer, even if it is Bud. Show of hands please.............

I can donate the through door tap and black handle, or a loaner handle if I can't find a generic. Let me know what beer connection you'll be using to the back side of the tap. I have barbed and threaded. Barbed is cheapest

Rasmith said:
I can think of Nothing that needs to change other than making sure there's enough gas in the 4-wheeler for Al.
Maybe a cut-off for getting a beer order to limit the trips for beer runs.

I'll make sure Al has plenty of 4 wheeler gas. Yes Rick I think we'll take pre orders & it will be here when you get here. Then you're own your own, how's that.

IronButtAl said:
I get there a couple of day early (again), drill out the refrigerator front door for a tap, get a small CO2 tank with hoses and keg tap, and go get the keg of Killians Red that Cliff has ordered from that local packy. Done a couple of them, small investment, and Cliff is left with a cheap way to have beer on hand. 1/4 keg would do him well for a few weeks. Better/cheaper beer, even if it is Bud. Show of hands please.............
Rasmith said:
I can donate the through door tap and black handle, or a loaner handle if I can't find a generic. Let me know what beer connection you'll be using to the back side of the tap. I have barbed and threaded. Barbed is cheapest

I think we'll skip tapping the fridge, I have to save my cans that's my 401! But if I did Rick I don't want a cheap generic tap.

Cliff  :beerchug: