• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #2 coming April 24-26 2015

Just Cliff

Back by popular demand, Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #2. Once again this will be a camping event held at my humble little abode on the hill. Located in Greenbrier, Arkansas. The pig trail, push mountain, Eureka Springs & Hot Springs are all easy day rides from here. For those that don't know Eureka Springs was home of the 2012 Nationals. If you didn't make it last year look over the thread from last year to see what you missed.

Everything will be pretty much the same as last year...Burgers & dogs Friday night, Barbecue Saturday night with the ever popular 4 bean recipe served last year(borrowed from the N/C bunch). There will be fried egg sandwich's Sat./Sun. breakfast. There will be morning coffee. Water & soft drinks will be provided along ice & ice chest.

There will be a porta john & shower for your use. Plenty of inside space for eating & hanging out if the wheather should be bad.Then of course there will be a nightly fire.

I'm sure I'm leaving something out, so if you have a question just ask. If you can get the 4 wheelers from Al, then you can go 4 wheeling also. But good luck with that.

Cliff  :beerchug:

No promises, but after all the great reports from the first edition, I really need to try and make it down for this one :great:

The Burnette family hit it out of the park for their first time rally last year, and I'm looking forward to getting back there in April 2015. The camping was great, and that's from someone that is out for 75-100 nights a year on the road.
Riders, plan on joining us at Cliff's place next year. You won't be sorry.

Bill said:
AWSOME!! I will definitely be there! Just don't bring the tornado weather like last time.

Bill, you saying you didn't enjoy our ride home??

Cliff, looking forward to it again next year.

MizzouMike said:
No promises, but after all the great reports from the first edition, I really need to try and make it down for this one :great:

Hope to see you here Mike, it was a could time had by all.

MotoCommuter said:
Bill said:
AWSOME!! I will definitely be there! Just don't bring the tornado weather like last time.

Bill, you saying you didn't enjoy our ride home??

Cliff, looking forward to it again next year.

Kurt you know how Bill is, if the wheather is not 74 degree's sunshine & calm wind he wants to whine  :rotflmao:. Looking forward to seeing ya'll here next year!

Easy now boys, If you are going to pick on me you won't get the Animal House Dance next year!  ;D

Cliff, with as big of a hit as this ride was the first year, why in the world is it not on the calendar yet?  It needs advertising so that the members that might not frequent the forums have a chance of still seeing it and getting in on a very good COG event!  This is what makes membership grow!  It was good seeing you at the RWTW!

Moto2wheelin said:
Cliff, with as big of a hit as this ride was the first year, why in the world is it not on the calendar yet?  It needs advertising so that the members that might not frequent the forums have a chance of still seeing it and getting in on a very good COG event!  This is what makes membership grow!  It was good seeing you at the RWTW!

Brian, the reason it is not on the calendar is really an administrative decision by me. 

The reason for that is, as we all know there is a small registration fee for the event, and with that there is a cost the club occurs to collect those fees and then, if there is a withdrawal, there is a cost the club to refund their registration fee.  I felt listing it on the calendar this early, there would be some life changes where members would have to withdraw and the club would have to refund their registration fee. 

I based this decision on my experience having worked registration for the last several national rallies, so taking that in consideration, I felt I did not want to needless waste any of the clubs money, so I decided on holding off on posting the event on the calendar until a later date.  I have noted it in my last couple of monthly updates, and it is listed on the South Central Upcoming Events sticky so people can plan accordingly.

I plan to post the event in December.  That will be five months before the event, and hopefully will limit the amount of refunds that would have to be made. 

I received a PM tonight after I made this post calling my decision not to post this event until later "lame".  The reason for my decision was an attempt to save the club from needlessly spending money.  It doesn't matter to me if it is a dollar or a thousand dollars, I give careful consideration to every decision I make that involves club funds.

My decision is not set in stone and is not irreversible, maybe I should have mentioned that, but I didn't, so I guess that was another "lame" decision.  If enough members contact me wanting this event posted this early, it would not be hard to get me to change my mind. 

Maybe this is another one of my lame decisions I tend to make, but since I was responding to Moto2wheelin, I want to state it was not him that sent the PM

Since Fred wants to air this out in public I am the one who called the decision "lame". I gave him my reasons why and a suggestion on how to limit the clubs financial costs.

This is a first for me. Per Fred's request.

Please put this event on the calendar so I can sign up.

Thanks

Ifn it were me I might would make the event free to register for and attend but you get no food or goodies until you pay up.

This sounds like a blast, I have it on my calendar for 2015, just need to time my maintenance schedule so the bike is ready, I know I am! 

Thanks for the explanation, I guess...  I was just excited to see another Rally appear to be taking off and was wondering if it could be seen on the calendar would help!  I don't see any issue with the registration fee at sign up as it appears to work really well at most events in the other areas!  I also don't see the "birds chirping" threads in those sections either so I guess that says something...  The rallies like Cliff is putting on again take much more than a few phone calls to make happen so a little money is probably a necessity.  I have helped with area rallies and trying to get them up and running like done in the SC area, very hard to get the same kind of excitement and activity that some of the rallies like the one that started this gets...  I guess the amount of people at Cliff's first rally even says more.  Just a couple of thoughts...  Hopefully I haven't made anyone mad!

Since I'm not any sort of officer & have no real knowledge of how the financials of COG work, I'll leave this decision to Fred.
This will happen no matter when it gets put on the calendar. Just make sure you leave a open spot on yours to attend.

smithr1 said:
Ifn it were me I might would make the event free to register for and attend but you get no food or goodies until you pay up.

I'm not to smart & never held but one event. Hosting a rally is still a learning curve for me. This just isn't practical, how else would you ever know how much food to plan for? Buy food for 25 & 50 want to eat or buy for 50 & 10 want to eat.

Thanks again to everyone for all the interest & compliments. Mark your calenders  & plan on attending.

We'll try to improve next time, just not quite sure what to do different.

This is now on the calendar. I'm still open to suggestions from anyone that was here last year as how to improve on this or what to do different.

Four meals, non alcoholic drinks & a tent site all included. What a deal. Remember to check the thread from the past event to see what you missed.

Okay s/c are you going to let the n/c be the majority here again? Or will it be the s/e this year?

This is a great venue with the best of riding roads. I'll cross pollinate this by posting a thread in the SE area, as the SE riders lover to jump on their bikes for a long ride to an event, no matter which area it's in.
I don't think there's much to improve on here. It was just right last year. Expect me in early buddy.

All signed up. I think we need a little traveling trophy to be held and kept each year by the region with the most attendees.

LSGiant said:
All signed up. I think we need a little traveling trophy to be held and kept each year by the region with the most attendees.

Jeff, we maybe able to do something about that. Just not sure how it would read. From the feedback I'm getting, the n/c & s/e will be stepping up attendance a lot. It may fill up!

Okay people they're must be something to this, first person signed up will be traveling 800 miles one way for this.

Four meals, a tent spot & non alcoholic drinks all included. What a deal! And don't forget the door prize's.

Hey Al, most of the help I'll need will be keeping you somewhat contained  :nananana:.

Drag your buddy Phil along & we'll turn him lose with more wood than he can burn!

I'm registered :great: :motonoises:  This year I'm starting out on better tires........

BTW, that makes three registered, all from the North Central Area :)

2fast said:
I'm registered :great: :motonoises:  This year I'm starting out on better tires........

BTW, that makes three registered, all from the North Central Area :)

Yep the n/c is starting off strong. I do have hopes of the s/c making a good showing, after all the vast majority of them are less than 450 miles away.

Maybe they'll look over the past event thread & see what they missed. I am working on options for the non campers, only so much room in the house.

The s/c WILL have a banner this year.

See ya in April!

Cliff,

Looking forward to this rally. As you know, the SE has been pushing this rally. We hope to have a significant presence. I've got two buddies that I'm trying to get to commit to going, so once they give me the ok, I'll register us.

Okay, only 4 months away time for a recap.

For those that arrive on Thurs. we'll order some pizza's for dinner & pass the hat for the cost.

Fri. night, hot dogs & burgers with all the trimmings.

Sat. night, BBQ pork, chicken, cole slaw & the ever popular 4 bean recipe. Sat. night we'll also give out door prizes & hold a 50/50 drawing.

We'll have fried egg sandwich's for breakfast, Fri, Sat. Sun. mornings. Along with coffee.

There will be a nightly campfire.

There is plenty of space for trucks trailers & campers if that's the way you travel.

If you feel the need to wash your bike that can be done.

I'll have new & also some used get me home tires if needed (C14 size only). They can be mounted here also.

I will have 2 bedrooms available for non camping couples. I will also have 2 tents available (1 large, 1 small) for those who don't camp but would like to try it (still need a sleeping bag). You'll need to PM me & register to reserve these spots.

So for a very small fee of $25.00, you get. 5 meals, non alcoholic drinks, ice & ice chest for your use. Plus a place to camp &  shower. Then there's that must have door prize & great Arkansas roads.

I'm sure I'm still leaving something out. If you have a special need tell me & I will do my best to accommodate you. If you have a question ask me.

So check out last years thread & see what you missed. Get registered & let's fill this up.

See ya here!

Anybody from Colorado thinking about this event...?

I'm on the fence...

The earliest I could leave Denver is Thursday...

CRocker said:

I'm on the fence...

CRocker said:

I'm on the fence...

Go ahead & get off the fence, ride on over. Then we'll see you back in Cortez! There's no set date to leave, so you're welcome to stay over longer.

There will be quite a few traveling between 700 - 1,000 miles for this. Join the other high milers.

Just Cliff said:
Pittsburgh_Clem said:
NUMBER 8  I am in

Welcome aboard Clem! Judging by that picture you'll fit right in here.

[/quote
Yup, this one is right in Don's wheelhouse all right. You'll be a good addition to the party buddy.

2/3 registered so far are from the n/c, come on s/c this is in your back yard. You need to participate to have more rides added to the calendar.

In, and looking to see some of my cigar chomping buddies there. I don't know how Cliff has gone so long without seeing me.

In. Looking forward to some R Kansas roads...and you peeps of course.

Starting to look like a SECOG Rally in SCCOG.

I would definitely like to make this event again this year but I'll have to wait until later to confirm.  I'll let you know. Thanks Cliff.
jeff

spiderman said:
I would definitely like to make this event again this year but I'll have to wait until later to confirm.  I'll let you know. Thanks Cliff.
jeff

Jeff, I'm confident you'll make it. You have to keep an eye on those 3 hooligans you bring down with you  :rotflmao:.

So I'll see you in April.

connie_rider said:
I'd like to make this event. But Big bend and then Wildflower are gonna make it rough....

But I will try!

Ride safe, Ted

Ted, those two are right in your neck of the woods. Come up here & at least you'll have a full day's ride up!

Besides you're retired, don't you retiree's have nothing but free time?

Just Cliff said:
kv5e said:
Ted.........One Day Ride...... :D.....One Day Trailer!

Here's the great ride... https://vimeo.com/intp/review/118428996/73885557a1 :great:

SC COG has great rides https://vimeo.com/intp/videos .... but in AR...check out the link in the videos.

Cliff, thanks for the rides and memories.....

Ride free,

Craig

That was a nice little ride Craig. I enjoy riding 341 at a little more relaxed pace sometimes. I actually see the surroundings!

Yep......the wife likes the relaxed pace so I just take it easy and smooth with no Marquez roll ons and hard braking...... :motonoises:

Ciao,

Craig

Ok, ok, ok,,, I'm trying to work it out.  Would love to be there!
Geez, ya'll are rough on an Old (retired) Guy (with limited income)...

The Horseshoe Rendezvous is GONNA BE GREAT!!!!

and,,,,, (even if ya'll don't have the pleasure of seeing me there),, YOU SHOULD GO ANYWAY!!!!

NOTE: I have a "few" other irons in the fire that I'm working on.
  Did I mention?; I'm working on "Over the Pond"??
                        We're attending Big Bend and Wildflower.
                        Working at the Rocker-S Ranch in my spare time.
                                  (May replace Halfcow as Possible Luxury Lodging for a COG event)
                        I have 3 Model T Fort outings in the Spring/Summer?
                        We are considering/planning/hoping-for a Ride in Germany/Austria??
                        wife (and I) may be having surgery.
                        the Dog ate my Map to Arkansas.

Ride safe, Ted

Ted,
I'll fly down and pick you up if that'll help any.

Mr Cliff
Do you Turkey Hunt? Looking at a way to transport a turkey gun on the bike. Ever do any road hunting?

No turkey hunting for me Rick. I do my hunting off the front porch while having coffee or beer, depending on time of day of course.

I good fix you up with a gun, but with Al lose in the woods on a 4 wheeler there may not be any game for miles  :rotflmao:.

Get a couple of BB guns and some glasses, and Rick and I can hunt each other. He has good sniper skills, and I have combat experience. That might be fun.

O.K. Cliff, I am officially registered for the ride....taking that whole week off so I might be there early so we can get the beer list knocked out!!

IronButtAl said:
Get a couple of BB guns and some glasses, and Rick and I can hunt each other. He has good sniper skills, and I have combat experience. That might be fun.

How about a white suit for you with targets, and then we give "everyone" a BB gun.. <evil grin>
Now,, THAT would be fun!!!

Ride safe, Ted

Bill said:
O.K. Cliff, I am officially registered for the ride....taking that whole week off so I might be there early so we can get the beer list knocked out!!

Good to hear Bill. Come when you want, I'll be off. Al will be here a day or two early most likely. We'll just get a head start!

Cliff, add 5 more to the mix as I registered my Krew. I'll give you the beverage money in Pensacola. Looking forward to more good times.

Would that be Kert's Krew??  :D  Looks like NC has to step it up cause that is a serious bump on the SE folks that are showing up.  We would not want you guys to have to haul a banner that far.... ;)

Al's bringing the SE banner and we just might leave it there.  :nananana:

But yes, Kurt's Krew. Three of them are very close friends and the other is a cousin. My cousin and I are very close as well as we share the same grand parents, our dad's are brothers and our mom's are sisters, brothers married sisters. One of the Krew, Mike, was up at VBR3 with me. I've been trying to get them to join me in more COG rallys, so I'm hoping they will enjoy this rally and participate more.

You bet Ted......I'll be there along with at least three NCAAD's....all packin banners >:D  You coming??  BTW, I was in Dallas all week and I gotta say, your weather sucks down there!!  Nice to be back up in Sunny Minnesota :) ;)

Kurt....you can stop inviting folks right now.  And that should be Kerts Krew or else Kurts Kru....just sayin. 

2fast said:
Kurt....you can stop inviting folks right now.  And that should be Kerts Krew or else Kurts Kru....just sayin.

Ok, Kurt's Kru it is. This is shaping up to be a great rally, lot's of SE characters in attendance, plus the token Yankee from the NE, even though he is a Kalifornia boy. This is shaping up to be an epic rally!!

Ok, ok I'm still on the fence. Just not sure I'll be able to attend, but leaning that way.
Sure sound fun!!!!    (Don't tell my wife!!!)

Is there a Motel nearby? (Went thru and looked for the Lodging post)?
Old Bones just don't do well sleepin' in a tent..

Ride safe, Ted

Nope, that's not the five that I'm thinking of. Roman, Alan.....etc, should make this a SE rout.
SECOG, home of the true COG LD riders community, and the best campers in all of COG. There's not a trailer queen in the bunch. Let's see, how does that go? Oh yeah...  <evil grin>
Old bones my ass. Too lazy....... maybe!

connie_rider said:
Ok, ok I'm still on the fence. Just not sure I'll be able to attend, but leaning that way.
Sure sound fun!!!!    (Don't tell my wife!!!)

Ride safe, Ted

Ted, just tell the wife that this is part of the OTP fund raiser program.

Instead of a motel, get on Walmart.com and have a cot shipped to Cliff's house. You can set it up in the back of his shop. Just bring a sleeping bag and pillow and your set. Several people did sleep in the shop last year.

2fast, it's snowing in Dallas NOW!
Same place is supposed to be 70-80 soon!

Cot/in shop/on porch??
I could do that!
  mebbe,,,,,,

Brainstorm; "Motorhome", mebbe Bob could bring his!! <sneaky grin>

Yes, I know I'm a wimp...  :nananana:

Ride safe, Ted

IronButtAl said:

Yes, I am an expert in Snipe Huntin

Lets refine that a little Rasmith......how bout we put Ted ON a fence to help raise $$ for OTP.  He sits on the fence (with all the appropriate safety gear) and we collect donations from folks that take pot shots at him with a tater gun like out in Vermont    :-\      :violent-smiley-007: >:D

Ta hell with beard shavin and lets go with the projectiles! Something like this:

$20 a shot or for $40 Ted takes off a piece of safety gear.....kinda strip pokery  :)  I sure hope Ted ain't following this thread anymore cause it would ruin the surprise completely :-X

Tater gun was in ID I believe, but I sure like the idea a lot.
Any poker players in the lot here? I know what beats what, but haven't played in a long time. Lets hatch up some cleaver way to make an OtP donation from this rally besides passing the hat. Guess that's not the worst idea .......come to think of it. I'll give Cliff $10.00 just to sign my last copy of the Concourier. $20.00 if he lets me give him a big wet kiss. Come on Cliff, you know you're sweet on me from all the riding we did the last couple of years together. :-\

IronButtAl said:
Tater gun was in ID I believe, but I sure like the idea a lot.

Doh.....right you are! Down by the water.  Poker could be good....maybe not as good as shootin at Teddy  ;)

I'm out on the kissing part, but might pay to watch, take pictures and post them to the interweb  :nananana: :nananana: :nananana:

Holy cow, there's been a lot going on here. More than my little mind can take in.

Kurt pay no attention to Brian, just keep inviting all you want.

2fast said:
Would that be Kert's Krew??  :D  Looks like NC has to step it up cause that is a serious bump on the SE folks that are showing up.  We would not want you guys to have to haul a banner that far.... ;)

Brian, I can think of about 8 more from the n/c that will probably make it. So there's still hope for ya'll.

connie_rider said:
hey, hey, hey!! 
2fast,,, does that mean your gonna find a way to get there (with the banner) too???  >:D

Ride safe, Ted

Ted, Brian left his chair here last year. He already has his spot marked  :nananana:.

connie_rider said:

Ride safe, Ted

There is a hotel in town about 8 miles out. Both spare bedrooms are taken, we can put you on the couch. I'll see if I can't come up with some cots for the shop. If there's a HMR #3, maybe I should consider building a bunk house.

IronButtAl said:
Nope, that's not the five that I'm thinking of. Roman, Alan.....etc, should make this a SE rout.

It would be great to see Alan & Roman make up from Miami. Just getting out of FL. is a day!

IronButtAl said:
.......come to think of it. I'll give Cliff $10.00 just to sign my last copy of the Concourier. $20.00 if he lets me give him a big wet kiss. Come on Cliff, you know you're sweet on me from all the riding we did the last couple of years together. :-\

Al, it'll cost you way more than $20.00 to give me a big wet kiss  :-*.

We will have a 50/50 drawing once again with proceeds going to OTP.

I have a shiny new s/c banner to hang this year. Where are all the s/c members. This is in your backyard!

Thanks to all you guys this shaping up to be a nice little event!

You sed; There is a hotel in town about 8 miles out. Both spare bedrooms are taken, we can put you on the couch. I'll see if I can't come up with some cots for the shop. If there's a HMR #3, maybe I should consider building a bunk house.

Assume you mean Greenbrier, Arkansas?

Ride safe, Ted

Yes Ted, the hotel is in Greenbrier. It's the Hilltop Inn, 501-679-5100.

mff said:
Disregard, as I found the registration on the event calendar- Look forward to it!

Welcome aboard, I believe you'll enjoy it.

Ted,
If you cant get in that hotel, Conway is 10 miles down the road. Several at the RT65/I40 Junction

connie_rider said:
You sed; There is a hotel in town about 8 miles out. Both spare bedrooms are taken, we can put you on the couch. I'll see if I can't come up with some cots for the shop? If there's a HMR #3, maybe I should consider building a bunk house.

Assume you mean Greenbrier, Arkansas?

Ride safe, Ted
Cliff, can you set him up in the back of your truck with an air mattress. I did that for a night or two last year, and it was very comfortable.

Cliff, can you set him up in the back of your truck with an air mattress. I did that for a night or two last year, and it was very comfortable.
[/quote]

Bill put in his reservations for that spot last year. I told him it would be his again this year. He's not registered yet, but is part of Tony's crew.
Not much doubt he'll be here.

Jimmie said we could camp & give up our bedroom. I vetoed that idea though, I'm a great guy & all just not that damn nice  :rotflmao:.

We'll come up with something.

Well...  Annual meeting got moved to the week before this ride but for some reason my 9 year olds Birthday hasn't changed!  Dad wouldn't miss that for anything, but Momma might have had to if he was big enough to fit into proper riding gear!!!  ;)  It sure sounds like this one is going to be better than last year, you guys have fun!  Hopefully Kim doesn't read this...  HA!

I will be headed out the Monday before. Going to stop in Nashville and Memphis for a day each ,So the plan goes. If any one is in the area give a yell I like good food. Nashville will just be turistin BUT Memphis will all be Elvis baby :)  Its getting close,  snow is melted for the next couple hours anyways :)

Pittsburgh_Clem said:
I will be headed out the Monday before. Going to stop in Nashville and Memphis for a day each ,So the plan goes. If any one is in the area give a yell I like good food. Nashville will just be turistin BUT Memphis will all be Elvis baby :)  Its getting close,  snow is melted for the next couple hours anyways :)

Elvis & RIBS

reading this post saddens yet motivates me!  :'(

I highly doubt I can have my restore done by this event, I'm limited by budget and knowledge!

I'm motivated to get it done as best as possible as soon as possible so I can make some of these events, they sound fun. I've never been to such an event and look forward to it. >:D

If the bike ain't ready,,, come anyway!!!
I've made more than 1 COG event when I couldn't bring the bike....

I guarantee you'll have a great time,,, and we need more stories at the Campfire...

Ride safe, Ted

Pittsburgh_Clem said:

When will you be heading out of Memphis to Cliff's?

Hey Kurt  I'm thinking leaving Sunday or Monday 19th 20th  more than likely Monday.To spend some quality time with the King and then  off to Cliffs for all the queens  :)) I assume Friday sometime at Cliffs.  When are you arriving?  I dont really have a plan

Pittsburgh_Clem said:
Hey Kurt  I'm thinking leaving Sunday or Monday 19th 20th  more than likely Monday.To spend some quality time with the King and then  off to Cliffs for all the queens  :)) I assume Friday sometime at Cliffs.  When are you arriving?  I dont really have a plan

We are rolling in on Thursday afternoon. We are stopping in West Memphis AR Thursday to meet up with my cousin around lunch time (12n - 1pm ct). Its about 170 miles from there to Cliffs. We figure if we get there Thursday, it will give us Friday & Saturday to ride around NW AR.

Moto2wheelin said:
Well...  Annual meeting got moved to the week before this ride but for some reason my 9 year olds Birthday hasn't changed!

Brian, just bribe him with a really nice present in exchange for celebrating his birthday a week late. A new dirt bike should make the little guy happy!

connie_rider said:
If the bike ain't ready,,, come anyway!!!
I've made more than 1 COG event when I couldn't bring the bike....

I guarantee you'll have a great time,,, and we need more stories at the Campfire...

Ride safe, Ted

Yea what Ted said, you don't have to have your bike. You could even haul it over & get some good pointer's. There will be some knowledgeable c10 guys here. Just hang out, have fun & meet some great guys.

Cliff, I just heard the news that you'll be raffling off a classic Honda that's been in your garage for oh so many years. What's the price/number to win that beast?
See you in 15 days in the panhandle.

Cliff, see you then, if my forks get back from Traxxion on time.  Should be here in plenty of time though.  Looking forward to it, even though I'm one of the "minorities" from the SC. Wish we had more! We'll be there..

IronButtAl said:
Cliff, I just heard the news that you'll be raffling off a classic Honda that's been in your garage for oh so many years. What's the price/number to win that beast?
See you in 15 days in the panhandle.

One problem Al, I sold that Wing to my help 2 years ago. It just hasn't ever left my shop.

soonerone said:
Cliff, see you then, if my forks get back from Traxxion on time.  Should be here in plenty of time though.  Looking forward to it, even though I'm one of the "minorities" from the SC. Wish we had more! We'll be there..

Jim, you'll love the forks. Hope you're going with the 893 shock also, you need the full effect to really appreciate them.

Yes, sadly out of 25 registered  only 3 are from the s/c. But you know you're going to have a great time, minority or not. There's still hope.

connie_rider said:
I ain't give up yet.  :32:
Still workin' on it.

Ride safe, Ted

I'm still working on other sleeping arrangements for you Ted.

Also I've had several question's about RV's, campers, trucks & trailers. There is plenty of room for them, so bring them if you need too.

Don! I'm going to Nashville to hang with some friends and you should join us - then let me tag along for The King!

Hell, go ahead and plan a night in Knoxville before Nashville too. No kidding man  :motonoises: