• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #2 coming April 24-26 2015

BIG thanks Cliff!  Twas a super job, yer fambly is so nice & helpful.

My Saturday tour with Tony K was terrific. :motonoises: 3284 mi there & back to UK...fun fun fun!

Yup, still here, eating all of that good BBQ left over from the rally. Moved the tent and stuff inside the garage so I can get out tomorrow early without packing up everything wet. Cliff and I went out on the four wheeler's together yesterday. Pretty sure he views these thing as mini bulldozers, as we didn't avoid or go around anything.
Molly is starting to think I'm now part of the family. Heading to even cooler weather in NC doesn't seem too attractive, but seeing everyone will help the pain go away.
Leaving FL for cooler weather seemed like a good idea a week ago. Now I could use some of that heat. Never satisfied....are we?

Ft. Lauderdale tied Death Valley for high temp in the nation yesterday at 96.  No one needs that warm.

Great Time with good memories!
BIG Thank You, to the Burnette family for GOOD TIMES! GOOD FOOD! and New Friends.

Made it home Monday evening, camped in DAVY CROCKETT NATIONAL FOREST on Sunday- the big trees keep me from floating down stream- awoke to a huge bath tub in my tent- made good use of it.

Thanks to Tony for leading the ride to Jasper, on Saturday

Until we meet again, HAPPY TRAILS

Did anyone do a video of the twisties?
If so, please post it here.

I would like to send it to Al's "OtP" hosts in Germany/all....
Let them see some Arkansas Twisties.  ;)

Ride safe, Ted

Finally......getting my photos posted up!  Cliff, Jimmie....ya hit it outta the park again :) Thank you and the whole family a TON for all you did to make this a great time for everyone again this year. I do believe NC members were in the majority, but we had folks from all over the country. Truly a multi area event :You_Rock_Emoticon:  My ride home was 1000% better this year, I did the 815 miles in around 13 hours with just a little mist and dang little wind. Zero performance awards :eek:

Can't wait till next year....(hint hint).  Yer on a roll.

My pics here http://s1337.photobucket.com/user/bpsnow1/slideshow/Horseshoe%20Mountain%20Rendezvous%202015

Thanks for posting your pictures, Brian & Fais. Very nice.

Hey Gumby, you can always fly out & ride my bike. If there's a #3, but we'll have to see about it.

Before this thread gets pushed down & fades away. I would like to show off the very nice steak knives that Marcel presented us with.
Thanks again Marcel! It was very nice meeting you & your son.

Cliff  :beerchug:

Attachments

• 20150427_151657_resized.jpg
    20150427_151657_resized.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 20150427_151611_resized.jpg
    20150427_151611_resized.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 114
I forgot to post this earlier on. There was a rain cover found in the pasture for a tank bag, if it's yours PM me. I will send it to you.

Thanks again everybody for a good time!

You are welcome Cliff ! Again, thanks for having us.
BTW Tulio is not my son but a very good riding buddy .  but he  sure  :))could be due to the years in between both of us 

More Pics

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qna6s5nwqf0fmke/AABFZIigQCmeO8ytVAU9-hzWa?dl=0

A little late, but here are some pics in dropbox.. Feel free to use them any way you choose.  There is a video there also.

Cliff and Family .... one of the pics is pretty good of you guys playing the magnificent hosts that you were.

Thanks to all who made this such a smashing success!

Thanks for posting those Larry, nice picture.

Alan_Yucius_FL said:
:great:  What is w/that snake? 

It appears to be a cotton mouth water moccasin, the one snake I want anything to do with. Mean & aggressive. They stink terribly also, you can smell them before you see them.

Cliff, many thanks to you Jimmy and the girls. Another fantastic event! :great:

First time I ever saw anyone stoke a bon fire with a front loader..lol :))