• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #6, May 2-5 2019

Just Cliff

Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #6 is on the calendar & registration is open.  See south central events.

Come ride with us!  :motonoises:

Just signed up. Looking forward to it!

North Central area folks, I hereby invite/challenge/cajole you to join me in invading South Central for this one. It's a great event hosted by fantastic people.

Maybe this time I'll even be on 2 wheels :)

bikerhawk said:
Just signed up. Looking forward to it!

North Central area folks, I hereby invite/challenge/cajole you to join me in invading South Central for this one. It's a great event hosted by fantastic people.

Maybe this time I'll even be on 2 wheels :)

Just put in my request to have these days off, waiting for approval, then register! :great: :D

Cookie said:
I'm in. Registration is completed.

Good to hear Jim! Glad all is well with treatment & you can ride. Getting everything covered, Larry on guitar & vocals, Jim handling comedy central. Looking forward to it.

Also forgot to mention for those that don't know. I have been nominated as a OTP traveler, please vote for me when placing your OTP vote. I might buy you a beer when you arrive!

Vote Cliff OTP traveler  :) Vote CLiff OTP traveler  :great: Vote Cliff OTP traveler  :) Vote Cliff OTP traveler  :great: Vote Cliff OTP traveler  :) Vote Cliff OTP traveler  :great: Vote Cliff OTP traveler! 

North Central leads the pack in registrations..

Bringing a Banner!

Come on NC Riders! Let's flood Cliff's place!