• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #6, May 2-5 2019

Just Cliff

Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous has for whatever reason has become a somewhat popular event. This year it appears we're gonna have 5 of the 6 regions represented. So if someone from the SW showed up we would have all 6 regions represented. I would consider that a major accomplishment for a small regional rally. This is a south central camping event, check out the thread.

So who wants to ride over? East New Mexico & south east Colorado are not that far, just a good long day ride.

Gumby can make it from OR., Don from PA., & Roman from Miami. Just to name a few long distance travelers.

Who is it gonna be?  :motonoises:

Cliff, I will try to come out with at least a friend or two. Sounds like a great event! I will have to check out the thread! I am close to 100k on my bike...that ride would put me over!

Anyone else have a desire to go??!!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Rusty said:
Cliff, I will try to come out with at least a friend or two. Sounds like a great event! I will have to check out the thread! I am close to 100k on my bike...that ride would put me over!

Anyone else have a desire to go??!!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

That would be great Rusty, hope you can make it. Since Rusty is the newly elected SWAD that would be like having COG royalty here if he makes it!  :beerchug: