• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #7 / Final Fall Fling dates

jim snyder

Ok gang, the rescheduled Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #7 and the Final Fall Fling #3 are being combined this year. The dates will be October 22 thru 25th in Greenbrier Arkansas at Cliff Burnettes place. This will be a combination camping and motel event. The Hilltop motel in Greenbrier will be the hotel location. We will have more info coming soon but wanted to get the dates out there so folks can plan vacation if needed. We will get it posted on the SC calender in the next month or so as soon as this virus mess is behind us for good. Looking forward to seeing everyone in north central Arkansas in October. Stay tuned for more info.

Jim,
Needless to say it has been a weird year thus far. Would be nice to attend this event for purposes of sanity, great riding, gracious hosts, and some BS'ing with some good ol "trailer totin Texans"! :-\

ZG/ZN Kim said:
Jim,
Needless to say it has been a weird year thus far. Would be nice to attend this event for purposes of sanity, great riding, gracious hosts, and some BS'ing with some good ol "trailer totin Texans"! :-\
Proud trailer totin Texans fo sho !!! I already have the apple pie moonshine aging !!!

Jim Snyder said:
ZG/ZN Kim said:
Jim,
Proud trailer totin Texans fo sho !!! I already have the apple pie moonshine aging !!!

Awesome. I will also likely be totin' a trailer as we are heading out to AZ, CA, NV, UT, and NM for a month or so afterwards. I guess TX and OK also seein's how they are in the way. ;)