• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #8 (?)

Just Cliff

See south central events.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff, I'm 50/50 on my first trip for the Rendezvous. I'm aiming for Thursday thru Sunday but we still have 6' piles of snow.

I'll make a decision soon. It always sounds like a hoot!!!

Every year I say this is the last time, don't miss out on the last one Roger!

Coberly's are home marked safe. Another great event. Thank you for opening your property to a bunch of crusty old people and one young 'un.
Special thanks to those other support folks who helped cook and clean much appreciated.

Many THANKS from an out of state 'First Timer'!

You folks really know how to throw a PARTY!!! Really nice roads too! Home safe in 12 hours (more or less).

Roger, First Timers are great!
(I hate to admit it) but I enjoyed you being there, riding with us, and sharing stories that we haven't heard from the regular group a thousand times before.
Plan on being there next year...

Ride safe, Ted