• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Host Events, Win Prizes 2021

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
As a reminder to COG NE Members... A few months ago I announced the "Host Events, Win Prizes" prize drawing for 2021 in the newsletter. The prize winners for the first half of the year will be announced soon. Only full members from the northeast area are eligible, and sorry... NE staff is excluded.

All you have to do to enter is host an event that is listed on the Event Calendar. Any type of northeast event will qualify - rides, meet & greets, socials, tech days, weekend events, etc.
For each event planned and executed, the member will get one entry into the prize pool. An assortment of prizes are available which includes COG Merchandise (shirts, hats, and maybe a bike cover), Motorcycling related books and items from Whitehorse Gear before they closed, and gift certificates from Aerostich and Twisted Throttle.

There is a limited number of prizes to give away - get your event on the calendar now! If you need help to get rolling planning an event, please contact me or your local AAD.

I better win!
I've posted TONS of rides this year.
Folks, all you got to do is submit the info and the club will post it.
Got a ride planned. Share it!
Plan something you'd do if no one else showed up and share it. It others come great, if not you're doing something you would have done anyhow.
jason

The winners who hosted events for the April through June period have been selected. Their names we entered into a pool and randomly selected. The winners are.... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Chris Pero and Jason Kaplitz.
Congrats!!! I will get in contact with you privately so you may select an item from the COG Northeast prize vault.

There is still time to get entered for the July through September prize period!!

The names of northeast members who hosted events June -October were entered into a pool and randomly selected. The winners are.... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Kevin Martin
Andrew Howgego
Congrats!!! I will get in contact with you by eamil so you may select an item from the COG Northeast prize vault.

This concludes the contest for 2021. Thanks for all who hosted events. Hopfully I can offer this same contest next year.