• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hot deal

Bud

There's another sale at Gryphon. 60% off the canyon jacket. If you already have good gear, think birthday, Christmas or loaner jacket for friends.image.png

Nope. I bought one of the NYC jackets and one of their other textile jackets. They both look to be of good quality. Just bought a full motoport set used, and I have my one piece aerostich for the cold weather. I think I am done buying jackets and pants. Besides being too cheap to pass up, I have gear to loan to others that might ride with me and need some. I've also thought it might be good to have around when it's slick outside. I don't bounce as well as I used to.šŸ˜³šŸ¤£