• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Houston Area Riders for the Wildflower Regional Rally

jcavuotisr

I just registered for the Wildflower Regional Rally.... take a few minutes and check out the information.  It's a confortable ride from the Houston Area to Hunt, Texas.... so let's see by a show of hands (gloved or not)... who is interested in this event.... if you haven't been to the River Inn Resort you're in for a treat... if you've been there... well, what are you waiting for???
Jack Cavuoti2012 Wildflower Regional Rally... Hunt, Texas!!!

Welcome to the forum, Jack!

Got anything like dates?  Costs?  Website?  Sounds like fun but a lot of us won't be able to make it without a little more info.

I found info on the 2010 event, but something more current would be mighty useful.

Just sayin'...

Thanks Jim!  I read these things by hitting "Show unread posts since your last visit" rather than reading the posts by category, so I didn't realize it was there. 

I wonder how many other people this happens to?

Darn computers...

If you back up to March on the South Central Calendar you will see the Big Bend Ride as well.. that is a hoot... I can't make it to that one but it is a great ride...

If you're planning on making the 2012 National Rally in Eureka Springs... Raise you hand!!!

Jack Cavuoti said:
Darn computers...

If you back up to March on the South Central Calendar you will see the Big Bend Ride as well.. that is a hoot... I can't make it to that one but it is a great ride...

If you're planning on making the 2012 National Rally in Eureka Springs... Raise you hand!!!
I gots both hands up.  WIldflower and National.  :)

I gots both hands up and I guess I'll will have to figure out something else to RAISE...

I'm planning to go to  Big Bend,,,, Wildflower,  "and" the COG National.
I've got Rooms Reserved at all 3!!!

NOTE: Please send money to my (Riding) fund..... (I need all the help I can get)....

See ya'll there.

Ride safe, Ted

No money for you Ted... but I'm willing to loan you my small camping tent... you can raise THAT!  It sure has a VERY strong aroma of HELLO-KITTY to it though.  PHEW-EEEEE! 

COme get it... PLEASE!

Rev Ryder said:
No money for you Ted... but I'm willing to loan you my small camping tent... you can raise THAT!  It sure has a VERY strong aroma of HELLO-KITTY to it though.  PHEW-EEEEE! 

COme get it... PLEASE!

That would work great at the Half Cow :rotflmao:

smithr-scad said:
As long as it does not attract any big cats.  :-\

Don't worry, BIG DOG TED will be safely tucked inside.  It's like .009" thick nylon.  Besides, it'll only attract the sexually active ones.      >:D

Rev Ryder said:
smithr-scad said:
As long as it does not attract any big cats.  :-\

Besides, it'll only attract the sexually active ones.      >:D

Does that have something to do with the TENT POLE being up? :))

Rev Ryder said:

COme get it... PLEASE!

I might take you up on that. Could use it at the ranch.
After all,,,,,, it probably smells BETTER than Halfcow Ranch!!!

Ride safe, Ted