• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Houston riders going to the Rally?

JustJ

Training Wheels
I'm sure that there are others heading up to the rally ... after all, it's not that far.
Who is going and does anyone want to get together and ride on up there? I'm considering taking a nice, long, lazy 2 day ride up. Yes, it can be done in one day ... I've ridden up to Arkansas in a day before ... but it is a little tiring, full of slab and I'd much rather take my time and enjoy it.
Anyone else interested?

There are at least 4 coming from that area.  Two are rally team members.  The trouble is you will not find any of them on the forums much.  Lets see if anyone replies.

Actually ... a slight change in plans.
Would still want to leave on Saturday and get to Eureka Springs on Sunday. However, leaving Eureka Springs mid-day Friday and getting back home on Saturday.
The wife reminded me that there is apparently some holiday thing that I'm supposed to participate in on Sunday.  :-[

Me, Jack, and Bob (W/wifes) are leaving Friday morning, but we'll be trailering.
Going up the 59 Route.  We plan to arrive at Eureka Springs on Sat....  :beerchug:

Yes, I know we're sinners, but we're helping put this thing on, and will be hauling a lot of loot with us.
(That's my story and I'm stickin' to it)...

If some of you want to send me a PM with your phone numbers, I'll reply back with mine.
If your on the road and need assistance,,, give us a call.

Ride safe, Ted