• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

How is Steve?

Mcmt56

I'm new to the forum. I read a posting from Steve about some procedures he was going to have. Is he doing ok? I've been looking for updates but haven't seen any.

Steve is doing fine. Surgery was a success. He's home from the Hospital, and mending.
I've been talking to him and getting updates as well.

His reports are here.

Lately, he's been posting on the various header Discussions.

Ride safe, Ted

"news of my demise is greatly exagerated" or as my cardiologist said " well, you're not dead yet" (true story).

If yu read through that thread, there are updates that let you know I'm on the mend, the base issues that caused the heart damage is gone, and now I need to heal and hopefully my heart will start to mend. Thanks for asking, and yes, i'm back to work.

steve

Aaawww steve, did you really have to use THAT 4 letter word here on the forum. The use of 4 letter words is strictly prohibited. Heck im surprised a moderator hasnt slapped an injunction on you already....lol

WORK is such a nasty word....lol

Steve used a 4 letter word some are not familiar with. (no COG members for sure) I am OK with that 4 letter word.