As of 11/23/2021 COG will again be assigning CDA numbers when requested.
If you started a previous post and were not assigned a number, please refresh your post or start a new one.
Simply pour your heart out in a NEW post in the main CDA forum with the following required information:
- Specify C10 or C14 or other brand/model
- State your Name, the date you dropped your Connie, your COG#
- Tell us how it happened, the damage to the bike, and damage to yourself (if any)
- Any Lessons Learned that you would like to pass along.
Use the Submission Form ( https://concours.org/CDA/Form/ )
Your post and/or submission will be reviewed and COG will award you a CDA number if you meet the criteria. Then you can proudly put your CDA # in your forum signature line if you choose!
Drop definition: (list to be amended as needed)
- Bike must be either at a stop or, if moving, then moving at less than 5 mph (aka parking lot speed).
- Some part of the bike (besides the tires) must touch the ground OR the bike is damaged by hitting something on the way down.
- Concours and other street motorcycles only.
- No crashes.
- COG members only - must have an active COG # - only one CDA# per member.
Please review the other sticky posts in this forum - or - the CDA pages on the COG website for more details and information.
COG Connie Droppers Anonymous webpage