• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hwy Pegs attach Hardware for C14 2010-2016 with Canyon Cages.

n3nman

Have a 2012 C14 with Canyon Cages. Was looking at my options to attach Hwy pegs to give my legs a break. Did not love the idea of attaching something to the bars. Did not look that clean and was also concerned about those types of clamps rotating if tipped over. Came up with an idea that I think fits the bill.

I am 5'10" tall with a 30" inseam. The location is perfect for me (slight bend at the knees). If you have longer legs and want your legs straight then you can rest the back of your boots on them as well. They take about 60 seconds per side to install. If you do not like the way they look you can just put them on for your longer trips. I am using the Rivco black vibration isolating pegs on my hardware. The other thing I like about them is they will not touch during a "normal" tip over but with more momentum I believe they will stop the bike from rotating a lot more and getting your rear view mirrors.

Was really just making a pair for myself to solve a problem but others might have interest as well. They will only fit 2010-2016 C14 with this style of Canyon Cages.

If you have some Rivco Black pegs already then the cost for the hardware (comes in black or black) is $40 plus $6.95 shipping in the CONUS.
If you want or need the pegs, the entire set (Rivco pegs and Hardware to mount them) would be $95 plus $9.95 shipping in the CONUS.

Lifetime replacement on the hardware (my lifetime not yours). if you have a problem, return the hardware to me first, and I'll replace it.

If there is a fair amount of interest it will be a couple of weeks before the first set ships. After that they will be ready to go.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment. PM me if you have questions or anything else. Thanks.

Attachments

• pegs1.jpg
    pegs1.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 169
  • pegs3.jpg
    pegs3.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 182
  • pegs4.jpg
    pegs4.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 173
  • pegs6.jpg
    pegs6.jpg