• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I am new here from Alabama, I have a new 2017 blue concours14 it had 0 miles!

Clay Harrison

:mad: Hello.  I am Clay Harrison,  I am so happy to finally get my dream bike!  A brand new 2017 Concours with 0 miles on it!  Also it is blue my favorite color!  This looks like a great forum and very informative.  I am happy to be here with y’all.  I also have a 2019 Z900,  and a cool raptor 700 4 wheeler with the big 3.  I am retired and was in the US army and did 4 tours to Iraq.  Peace and love to all!  Talk to you guys later!

Welcome Clay!! glad to have you here. Congratulations on your new motorcycle your gonna love it. The 2017 blue is an amazing blue.
Thanks for your service.

Welcome Clay. The 2017 is a pretty blue fer sure. I opted for a used 2013 with the darker, more serious blue. Parked next to my buddy's 17 it is strark the difference.  Enjoy the madness!

Welcome Clay!! The SE area has a great bunch of folks. Glad to see another rider from Ala. (Normally) we have a nice variety of things to do, but current conditions have sort of messed it up. Keep an eye on the event calendar and maybe we'll all meet up soon.

Ron Simmons
Southeast Area Director

Welcome aboard Clay!

Like Ron said, keep an eye on the SE Event Calendar and the SE forum section on this board for rides and rallies.

We have a small gathering every year in Alabama at the Barber Vintage Festival in October, you should come hang with us. We set up camp in Lot B and have a great time.

Where in Alabama are you located?

:welcome: from the Southwest Clay!! Love that color!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Welcome, congrats on your new ride enjoy. Thank You For your Service Sir :motonoises: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Clay said:
Cool roadrunner,  let’s meet up and chat one day

Sounds great Clay. I hook up with a number of Christian Motorcyclists Assoc. (CMA) friends - of which I am also a part of - in Cullman too.

Welcome Clay. Your gonna like it here.
Come ride with us!!

Retired Army?
I'm retired Navy.
Lots of Vets in the club.

Ride safe, Ted

Ok.  Thanks.  I really like to ride!  How do I add a pic to my advatar?

Attachments

• 96102F08-E26E-445C-B737-9C97FDD63977.jpeg
    96102F08-E26E-445C-B737-9C97FDD63977.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 125
What’s really worth a ride is the donuts at the Donut King in Eufaula al,  where I grew up!  So far,  they are the best donuts I have ever had in my life!  Great fishing and camping there too!  Lake point resort state park,  or koa camp ground,  plus they have pilgrimage tours of the old antebellum homes there once a year.  Just research it if you are interested.  But the donuts!!!  Go by the donut king shop!!!  I promise you will thank me.  Great deer hunting there also!

Clay said:
Ok.  Thanks.  I really like to ride!  How do I add a pic to my advatar?

Welcome to the Forum Clay.  To add an avatar picture, hover over "Profile" on the menu bar above and then click on "Forum Profile" in the drop down menu.  The first option on that screen is to update your avatar.

Jeff

Thank you very much for your service!!! I am new to the forum myself and actually still looking for my first concours~enjoy! Seems like a great bunch of people here for sure.

konehead said:
Donuts....?!????  Did someone mention DONUTS!!!! :)
Yeah, and a steakhouse with orange rolls!  It's may, and the last time I was in a steakhouse, it was my son's birthday.  That was the 10th of march!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Welcome back! Thank you for your service! And keep yourself engaged. We're doing a National Rally at Lake Guntersville State Park next June. Plus a few RTEs in between. Lots of opportunities to meet the SE crazies....

RTE coming up in October. Come on down! Your local AAD lives west of Huntsville.

RTE coming up in October. Come on down! Your local AAD lives west of Huntsville.
That would be me, Clay. I've setup a RTE lunch-time event at Bluegrass BBQ in Moody, AL (east of Bham) on Oct. 27. If you can make it, I can meet-up w/ you in Cullman, for a backroads trek down.